Aerial Yoga….what is it?? Fun and awesome, that’s what! Don’t be intimidated!
Many people think it’s the high flying acrobatics they’ve seen on tv and are too scared to come to class. We can assure you, it’s not the same. Yes, it’s fun, but we don’t get that far off the ground and you still need to bring your yoga mat!
In Aerial Yoga we do the same yoga poses as in regular yoga class, we just receive support from the silks and have the ability to defy gravity to bring deeper stretch to some poses. And dangle upside down, if you so desire!
We also offer Aerial Yoga Parties!Plan your next party or gathering in the silks and have fun!
- Minimum of 6 attendees
- $120 deposit to secure your spot (goes toward total cost of the party and includes fee for 4 attendees)
- 2 hours in the room
- 60-75 minute class (your choice)
- Teacher will take fun pictures with your cameras as requested
- You may bring your own food and drink for after the class
- You may request the teacher of your choice (based on teacher availability)