This course is designed to delve deeply into the systems of yoga. We will explore traditional Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin and Restorative styles of yoga. When you’ve completed your training, you will be prepared to confidently lead active Vinyasa, Slow Flow Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin and Restorative classes. You’ll also have the skills and confidence to adapt to the varied special groups and experience levels of your future students. As we dig deeper into our study of the eight-limbed yoga path, you will also embark on a personal transformation journey that will keep unfolding for the rest of your life.
All of our teachers are hand picked and trained by the best, leaving you in good hands. Together we share years of experience in yoga, anatomy, physiology, healing, philosophy, and personal transformation.
Krista began her journey into yoga during the winter of 2002 while living in Denver, CO. She graduated from Corepower Yoga with a 200-Hour Power Vinyasa YTT in June 2002. She has also attended numerous teacher trainings with Shiva Rae, Sarah Perron and Laura Staton at Baby OM in NYC, Prenatal Yoga at Prana Yoga and Ayurvedic Mandala in Denver, Ashtanga teacher David Swenson and most recently assisting workshop at Kripalu with Priti Robyn Ross. She continues to train with Shiva Rae and her master teachers to continue her education of the yogic path. She received her 300 Hour Teaching Certification in Nepal.
This course is designed to:
- Systematically deepen your understanding of yoga.
- Develop skills for teaching yoga confidently.
- Deepen your personal practice of yoga.
Who Should Attend?
- Serious students of all levels
- This program offers instruction in beginning and intermediate methods of Pranayamaand Asanas. It is ideal for those who want to immerse themselves in an intense discipline either to begin or to deepen a practice.
- Yoga teachers -For those who would like to teach or for those who are already teaching, this course is designed to expand your knowledge of the theory and practices of yoga as well as help develop and enhance your teaching skills.
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course, all participants who have met the requirements will receive a 200 Hour Certification. This course is approved and registered with the Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level which graduates may use to become registered yoga instructors. Visit our listing on the Yoga Alliance website here.
Payment plans available.
For details or questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Comprehensive explanation of the systems of Vinyasa Yoga and Hatha Yoga, as well as supporting studies:
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Yoga lineage
- Business of yoga
- Hands on assisting
- Yoga therapy
- Trauma healing
- Prenatal / Senior yoga
Starts January 8th through June 25th, 2019
Every Tuesday 5:30-9:30 PM
January 6, 20
Feb 3, 17
March 3, 17
April 7, 28
May 5, 19
June 2, 16
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition is $3,100
- Monthly payment option available with small additional monthly fee
- Curriculum included in tuition
- Student should acquire 2 blocks, yoga strap and bolster prior to training for personal practice
- Students to purchase the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Swami Satchidananda and the IAYT Toolbox
- $600 non-refundable deposit is due with registration, application and counts toward tuition.
200 Hour Teacher Training
with Krista Basis
January 8- June 25, 2019